Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Back In Perth!

Yo!! Sigh!

Im excited to be back in Perth buuttt i MISS HOME SOOOOOO BADLY!!! Sigh owh well. 2morow got alot of thigs 2 do. Especially all my uni stuff. Jeez.

Anywayz woke up like SUPA early 2day n like say bye 2 my sis. Haha she had 2 go to skul. Then like got ready n double checked everythin. So emo now.......sigh. So then went 2 the airport. When reach there like there were sooo many ppl. Aih. So had to que. Anywayz after that went to eat a little breakfast.......Mcds aih. Haha!! So then had talk with family for abit. Then after that went to the gate n like said bye to mum,dad & grandma. Sigh soooo wish it wuz holiday again. Man!!

Anywayz so like after the gate then still had to wait somemore. Man i hate waitin. Then when they finally let me in, guess wat Airasia flights u have 2 walk to the plane. LOL!! So then wuz in the airasia plane. N so got in settled n all then like i cldnt believe the chair it wuz 90 degrees. HAHA!! But it wuz okla. Then like to fat chicks came aboard and sat next 2 me. I didnt reali care. So i went to sleep. Then like after i woke up n wehn the plane wuz in the air, i realised somethin. Why my left leg felt so warm? So like i noticed the fat chick leg wuz like on my side of the seat. Wat the heck man. Sigh so i asked if she cld move a little.

Then had like my last nasi lemak meal on the plane. After that went back to sleep again while listnin 2 ipod. Then when i arrived i went thrgh the usual then when it came 2 baggage collection, for some reason my bag wuz like super slow. I wuz like COME ON MAN!!! Haha.
So then after that my uncle picked me up. Then just went back n started cleanin my room 1st. No idea y sooo messy. Sigh. Now doin all the uni stuff.

Anywayz will tell u more soon!!

Take care!!
Much LOVE!!!
Adrian Teo

No comments:

Post a Comment