Thursday, February 5, 2009

How Songs Remind You of Life??

Heyz!! Wassup??

Man im beat aye. Drove alot 2day!! While drivin i wuz like listenin to all of my songs on my ipod. N it just like hit me how some songs reali mirrors my life or the world arnd me. Haha. Cant reali express it in words, but ill try.

So like lately Ive been listenin 2 matchbox twenty song - 'These Hard Times'
I mean this song is sooo true aye. Like the world is goin thrgh hard times now like recession & problems & all. As for me the song like shows how i struggle with my life sometimes. Jugglin with school, friends & family. Sometimes i just wish i cld freeze time & enjoy the best of the best. Huh dont think that reali make sense.

Another song ive been listenin to is 'I Thought I Lost You' by Miley Cyrus & John Travolta. The song is awesome it also shows me how some1 u lost b4 & you found them again. Well this song really relates to me this past months. Its like all my DU friends, its like i lost them all when i changed schools, but now i met them all again. Wow!

Another song is probably well cant tell them all. But basicly music can reali express everythin. I reckon there's even a song to help me feel now. Haha! I guess im feelin pretty bad now. I reckon cuz i pissed of some ppl. N i feel reali bad. I do hope they will forgive me in time. Sorry.....sigh mayb the song by Akon wld be good. AHAH!!

Anywayz dats all for now. Didnt do much 2day, wuz pretty lazy.
Signin off
TEO

No comments:

Post a Comment