Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Leavin soon! Sigh......

Yo!! Wassup!!!

Man havent blog for abit. nothin much happened aye. Yesterday played like my final basketball game in msia. I think. I wuznt dat good anymore. Actually havent played bball in like 1 month i think. Always out & go gym. Haha!!

Im pretty beat 2day aye! 2day like wuz with my aunt & couz. Went 2 KL to pick up my grandma. And KL wuz like JAM!!! Lol! Dont reali like goin down 2 KL! Sigh. After dat went 2 the gym with my couz. We were like pumped!! We just did normal things like cardio & weights. Then we like wanted 2 try one of the classes called bodyattack! Man dat class is like CRAZY!!! Almost everypart of my body is aching. HAHA!!

Owh well 2morow goin 2 gym again. hopefully my body wld work. HAHA!! Lol every1 in sams are like havin exams now. Sigh so boring. Well anywayz im only goin 2 be in msia for another one week. Sigh well this past months had been awesome!! Met new ppl, remet old friends, had a blast hangin out with friends & ofcourse family! So many memories.

Anywayz im FLIPPIN tired. Im goin 2 hit the bed now.
Alrite nitez!

ADRIAN TEO

No comments:

Post a Comment